On-the-job training is critical for results, do you apply breakthrough innovations?
Join us in our newest TrainingMagNetwork.com member-exclusive event, The Masters Series - Innovations in On-the-Job Training. The dynamic full-day event will prepare you to, use, manage and best impact your learners by using powerful technologies and focused techniques while maximizing retention. Our experienced presenters imparted the latest innovations that are key to organizations achieving their learning and performance goals.
Upgraded members get access to all 4 Masters Series Events:
- Innovations in On-the-Job Training - All 8 live online sessions packed with resources and access to the resulting recordings
- Tools to Engage the Modern Learner - All 8 sessions - recordings and resources
- The Reinvented Classroom - All 8 sessions - recordings and resources
- Radical Shifts in Learning - All 8 sessions - recordings and resources
To access Innovations in On-the-Job Training's live online sessions & resources, upgrade your Basic level membership to Standard level or higher and attend for free, plus gain access to even more benefits. Already a Standard, Advanced or Premium member? Login to TrainingMagNetwork.com and select "Register" on this page.
Attend For Free a $395 Value! - Log in to TrainingMagNetwork and Click Below
JD Dillon's keynote session is open to the entire TrainingMagNetwork.com community click here to register for that session only.
Please click on the session names below for a detailed description of each special event.
- Examine how On-the-Job Training has adapted and changed
- Move beyond the physical classroom
- The new role of the trainers in a blended learning landscape
- Attend any session(s) you'd like or an entire track
- Access all of the recordings from the series, yours to view, review at any time - exclusively only for Standard, Advanced and Premium Members
- Powerful resources, and handouts, from the experts
- Links to additional information on the subjects
- Add Insights and obtain certificates for attending
- Ask questions in the dynamic chat forum