Engaging the modern learner - Are your tools the right ones producing optimal results in an impactful way?
Access the live sessions, resources and resulting recordings from the TrainingMagNetwork.com member-exclusive event, The Masters Series - Tools to Engage the Modern Learner. The dynamic full-day event will prepare to relate with, manage and best impact your learners by using powerful technologies and focused techniques. Our experienced presenters will impart the latest innovations that are key to organizations achieving their learning and performance goals.
As an additional benefit: You control your experience in the two-track event, jump between tracks and create your own event. We are recording every session so you can watch the other sessions you may have missed or review any part of the series.
Get access to all 4 Masters Series Events - Upgraded members get access to:
- Tools to Engage the Modern Learner - All 8 sessions and resulting recordings
- The Reinvented Classroom - All 8 sessions with 10 speakers recorded Dec. 2017 - recordings and resources
- Radical Shifts in Learning - All 8 sessions recorded in 2017- recordings and resources
- Radical Shifts in Learning Part 2 - Coming in the fall of 2018 - Live sessions and recordings
To access the live sessions, resources, and the resulting recordings, upgrade your Basic level membership to Standard level or higher to access the recordings and resources from Tools to Engage the Modern Learner masters event for free, a $395 value, plus gain access to even more benefits. Already a Standard, Advanced or Premium member? Login to TrainingMagNetwork.com and select "Register" on this page.
Ray Jimenez, Ph.D.'s keynote session is open to the entire community click here to register only for that session.
Please click on the session names below for a detailed description of each special event. We'll update descriptions as new co-presenters may be added or as further details are added by our presenters.
- Examine how the menu of options to engage your learner has changed and how to respond to those changes
- The new role of the trainers and relating to your learners
- Attend any session(s) you'd like or an entire track
- Access all of the recordings from the series, yours to view, review at any time - exclusively only for Standard, Advanced and Premium Members
- Powerful resources, and handouts, from the experts
- Links to additional information on the subjects
- Add Insights and obtain certificates for attending
- Ask questions in the dynamic chat forum