From Hostile to Productive Learning:
Making Compliance and Technical eLearning Meet Learners' Needs while Complying with Legal and Certification Demands
Date and TimeThu, Oct 23, 2014 at 10AM Pacific / 1PM Eastern
Want Access?Register to view the recording.
This is proof of a very hostile learning environment. As a result, learners do not learn thus, creating a bad experience with elearning courses.
The challenge we face is how to organize our elearning so we have the capacity to show proof of compliance and certification, while making it a productive learning environment. The approach is Combo Learning-Compliance Design.
Register and preview the PRE-WEBINAR LESSON DEMOS AND EXAMPLES. A few days before the webinar you will be provided access to mini-sample lessons illustrating The Combo Learning-Compliance Designs: Sexual Harassment, Ethics and Money Laundering.
- What is the root cause of the differences we see between compliance/technical certification courses and learning courses?
- What are lawyers, HR and government agencies, and certification agencies looking for in compliance audits?
- How do you design long and very legalese and technical learning requirements considering the need of learners' for content relevance, usefulness and engagement?
- What steps and techniques must be employed during interviews of SMEs and experts to redesign and balance learning design with compliance requirements?
- How do you persuade top management, certification reviewers and approving executives that your Combo Learning-Compliance Design meets their demands
Attend the webinar and view cases and illustrations.
About Ray Jimenez, Ph.D.
Ray Jimenez, Ph.D., spent 15 years with Coopers & Lybrand in the areas of management consulting and implementation of learning technology solutions. As a management consultant, Ray has worked with various experts from different domains and industries. Over the past few years Ray has been dedicated to the development and creation of https://www.situationexpert.com/. Ray is the author of Microlearning for Disruptive Results (soon to be released), Microlearning Impacts Report, 3-Minutes eLearning, Scenario-Based Learning, Do-It-Yourself eLearning, Story Impacts Learning and Performance eBook and Story-Based eLearning Design.
Ray has worked with American Bankers Association, Neiman Marcus, the U.S. Air Force, NASA, Blue Cross, Goodwill Industries, Pixar Studios, Edison Missing Group, Dendreon, Netafim, Progressive Insurance, Bridgepoint Education and California Institute of Technology, to name a few. He is the Chief Learning Officer of www.VignettesLearning.com and architect of https://www.trainingmagnetwork.com/. He has taught at the University of California, Irvine; University of Texas Southwest Medical Center, Dallas; Assumption University, Bangkok and Open Learning University, Hong Kong. He is a sought-after expert and workshop facilitator for Training Magazine, eLearning Guild and ATD Conferences.
Workshop participants describe Ray as “fun,” “engaging,” “technically savvy,” “provocative,” “inspiring,” and “has depth and experience in Story-based eLearning Design.”
Masterful Virtual Trainer Online Workshop
Microlearning for Disruptive Results Online Workshop
Story-Based eLearning Design Online Workshop