The work environment has changed forever. Are you ready to keep your employees by promoting and sustaining an engaging, effective, and enthusiastic place to thrive?
Jill Christensen is an employee engagement expert, whose popular and member acclaimed webinars in Training Magazine Network have helped establish an affirmative approach to managing and dealing with our challenging times.
Join us for this very special workshop in two 75 minute sessions, Friday, October 15, and Friday, October 22 at 9 AM Pacific - Noon Eastern The Intensives Series will provide extra time for questions and answers and, should you choose, you'll be able to join live using video and/or audio in Zoom to directly interact with Jill.
- Insights into why traditional approaches to employee engagement don’t work.
- Tactics to engage senior leaders and managers in employee engagement.
- A proven strategy that they can apply immediately to re-engage employees.
- Clarity on next steps and inspiration to achieve their goals.
- Trends for the future of work.
- The one thing you must know to keep remote employees engaged, enthused, and effective.
- The importance of Connection, Communication, and Collaboration, and how to bring these things to life for employees, regardless of physical distance.
- A proven strategy that you can apply immediately to re-engage or engage remote workers.
The Intensives series are an exclusive benefit of MembershipPLUS in Training Magazine Network. They are one of the 20+ additional benefits you'll receive with MembershipPLUS at $95/yr. Log in to Training Magazine Network and click below to upgrade your membership. Your MembershipPLUS benefits will be active immediately upon payment and then return to this page to register.
Already have MembershipPLUS? Please log in and return to this page and select "Register Now".
Download our membership brochure.
Questions? Please contact us at email@example.com
Click on the session names below for the description of each session.
Intensives Series Workshop - Session 1
Intensives Series Workshop - Session 2