Turning Smart Devices from a Pain in the A** to Powerful Classroom Learning Tools
Date and TimeWed, Feb 06, 2019 at 9AM Pacific / 12PM Eastern
Want Access?Register to view the recording.
Included will be:
1. Using smartphones to engage people before the class even starts -- even weeks in advance!
2. Creating a quick pre-class survey
3. Using smart devices to create action idealists -- and action plans
4. Conducting a powerful Q&A session -- begins during class -- and allows additional answers to be pushed out after class
5. And much more. Bob has 17 strategies in total
About Bob Pike
Bob Pike CSP, CPAE-Speakers Hall of Fame, CPLP Fellow is the "Trainers Trainer". He is the author of more than 30 books on training and performance improvement. His "Master Trainers Handbook 4th Edition (formerly Creative Training Techniques Handbook) is the best-selling train the trainer book ever published with over 300,000 copies in print. More than 150,000 trainers on 5 continents have graduated from his 2 day Train the Trainer Boot Camp. He has presented at every ATD (formerly ASTD) ICE Conference since 1977 and at every Training Magazine Conference since they began. He continues to be a keynote speaker and workshop leader at training conferences around the world.
He has worked with clients in more than 25 countries including Singapore, China, Malaysia, Japan, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, Taiwan, and Bahrain just in the past 36 months. He writes a feature column, "Trainer Talk" for each issue of Training Magazine. He is past Chairman of Lead Like Jesus, a ministry co-founded by Ken Blanchard and continues to serve on the Board of Trustees. He is Founder and former Chairman of the Bob Pike Group, founder of his new company, P3 Associates, LLC. and the founder/editor of the Training and Performance Forum newsletter.