Membership Plan Upgrade
If you have chosen to upgrade from a Basic membership level to any of the paid membership options like Standard, Advanced, or Premium, you get to enjoy more benefits.
You may upgrade anytime by selecting a paid membership option on the Membership page. Select your new membership level and proceed to pay online. Or you may go to your My Account page and choose your upgrade option. Proceed to process your online payment.
If you prefer to be sent an invoice, please click on the Send an Invoice option. The system will automatically generate the invoice and send to your email address.
- TMN membership is a membership service.
- Pricing is displayed and charged in US currency.
- All paid membership fees are paid on an annual basis.
- It is extremely important that the billing information in your account remains valid. Contact name, organization, credit card details (for accounts paid by credit card), billing address, email address, and telephone number should be properly updated.
- Upgraded accounts will show after your payment is successfully processed. Your card will be automatically charged as of the effective date of your authorization.
- In the event that your account has been downgraded for non-payment, any outstanding amount will be added to the total if you re-upgrade it. This is in cases of other payment options aside from online payment.
- It is a member’s responsibility to ensure that billing emails from TMN membership are properly delivered to their mailboxes and not blocked by their anti-spam software or other protection measures.
TMN members may choose between an online option or check payments.
- Online payment methods will facilitate membership fee processing
- Check payments maybe also made to this address:
Lakewood Media LLC
1191 Huntington Drive 188
Duarte, CA 91010
Please attach the online invoice with any of the preferred payment options.
Paid Membership Using Online Payment
- Paid membership accounts processed with a credit card will automatically be sent an email seven days prior to the expiration of the subscription. This serves as reminder to the member who may proceed to either renew or choose a new subscription level. In the event no action has been taken, the system shall send a reminder email on the day of expiration. We shall send three more email reminders. If no response is received, then TMN will be constrained to downgrade the member to the Basic membership level and will lose access to certain features of their previous account.
Paid Membership Using Offline Payment
- Paid membership accounts that used another payment option will likewise be sent a reminder email seven days prior to the expiration of the subscription. This serves as a reminder to member who may proceed to either renew or choose a new subscription level. In the event no action has been taken, the system shall send a reminder email on the day of expiration. Three more email reminders will be sent. If the member has no further action, the system will automatically downgrade the member’s account to the Basic Plan and the member will lose access to certain features of their previous account.
- Cancelling your paid membership account will mean getting downgraded to the Basic (free) level.
- There are no refunds for the remaining portion of the paid membership period.
- We would recommend that you complete the period of your current level and then choose to revert back to the Basic level or choose another paid membership level.
If you have further needs or questions about your membership level or consider availing of a group membership discount for three or more members, please send us a message through our contact form.