How to Chunk and Boil Down Long, Very Long PowerPoint eLearning Programs
Date and TimeTue, Jun 19, 2012 at 10AM Pacific / 1PM Eastern
Want Access?Register to view the recording.
Topics to cover:
- The case of 2,000 PowerPoint library of presentations – what to do with it?
- Help SMEs break content down into “must learn now” and “learn later”
- Benefits of chunked and boiled-down content in rapid development, deployment of programs, frequency and positive overall results, sales and support, coaching and on-the-job learning
- Cut down PowerPoint from 100 pages to 10 pages
- Cut costs of development down to 30%
- Increase speed of development to 300%
- Learn the five-step process of chunking and boiling down long content into small, reusable, learning objects
- Preview demos and examples on the step by step process of converting
- Obtain templates and guides
- To be received in advance: PRE-WEBINAR STUDY KIT, white papers, demos and examples
About Ray Jimenez, Ph.D.
Ray Jimenez, Ph.D., spent 15 years with Coopers & Lybrand in the areas of management consulting and implementation of learning technology solutions. As a management consultant, Ray has worked with various experts from different domains and industries. Over the past few years Ray has been dedicated to the development and creation of https://www.situationexpert.com/. Ray is the author of Microlearning for Disruptive Results (soon to be released), Microlearning Impacts Report, 3-Minutes eLearning, Scenario-Based Learning, Do-It-Yourself eLearning, Story Impacts Learning and Performance eBook and Story-Based eLearning Design.
Ray has worked with American Bankers Association, Neiman Marcus, the U.S. Air Force, NASA, Blue Cross, Goodwill Industries, Pixar Studios, Edison Missing Group, Dendreon, Netafim, Progressive Insurance, Bridgepoint Education and California Institute of Technology, to name a few. He is the Chief Learning Officer of www.VignettesLearning.com and architect of https://www.trainingmagnetwork.com/. He has taught at the University of California, Irvine; University of Texas Southwest Medical Center, Dallas; Assumption University, Bangkok and Open Learning University, Hong Kong. He is a sought-after expert and workshop facilitator for Training Magazine, eLearning Guild and ATD Conferences.
Workshop participants describe Ray as “fun,” “engaging,” “technically savvy,” “provocative,” “inspiring,” and “has depth and experience in Story-based eLearning Design.”
Masterful Virtual Trainer Online Workshop
Microlearning for Disruptive Results Online Workshop
Story-Based eLearning Design Online Workshop