Whole-Brain Instructional Design Helping Learners Learn Facts, Discoveries, Methods and Values
Date and TimeTue, Apr 24, 2012 at 10AM Pacific / 1PM Eastern
Want Access?Register to view the recording.
Topics to cover:
- The difference between traditional instructional design and whole-brain design
- The newlearner is fully engaged, whole-brain speaking, without knowing it or without even trying hard
- The key questions when asked of the learners, increase engagement and learning
- Step-by-step process of designing lessons using whole-brain based applications
- Making very complex topics easyto learn using the whole-brain methods
- Applying the whole-brain design when creating learning objectives, presentation, exercises and tests and tracking of applications
- Developing eLearning that is rapid, inexpensive and durable through whole-brain methods
- Demos and examples of a whole-brain elearning design
- Feature: Thiagi’s 4-Door Learning and Tayko’s WBLDI Online System
- To be received in advance:PRE-WEBINAR STUDY KIT, white papers, demos and examples
About Ray Jimenez, Ph.D.
Ray Jimenez, Ph.D., spent 15 years with Coopers & Lybrand in the areas of management consulting and implementation of learning technology solutions. As a management consultant, Ray has worked with various experts from different domains and industries. Over the past few years Ray has been dedicated to the development and creation of https://www.situationexpert.com/. Ray is the author of Microlearning for Disruptive Results (soon to be released), Microlearning Impacts Report, 3-Minutes eLearning, Scenario-Based Learning, Do-It-Yourself eLearning, Story Impacts Learning and Performance eBook and Story-Based eLearning Design.
Ray has worked with American Bankers Association, Neiman Marcus, the U.S. Air Force, NASA, Blue Cross, Goodwill Industries, Pixar Studios, Edison Missing Group, Dendreon, Netafim, Progressive Insurance, Bridgepoint Education and California Institute of Technology, to name a few. He is the Chief Learning Officer of www.VignettesLearning.com and architect of https://www.trainingmagnetwork.com/. He has taught at the University of California, Irvine; University of Texas Southwest Medical Center, Dallas; Assumption University, Bangkok and Open Learning University, Hong Kong. He is a sought-after expert and workshop facilitator for Training Magazine, eLearning Guild and ATD Conferences.
Workshop participants describe Ray as “fun,” “engaging,” “technically savvy,” “provocative,” “inspiring,” and “has depth and experience in Story-based eLearning Design.”
Masterful Virtual Trainer Online Workshop
Microlearning for Disruptive Results Online Workshop
Story-Based eLearning Design Online Workshop