How to Engage Your Leadership on Engagement!
Date and TimeThu, May 12, 2016 at 10AM Pacific / 1PM Eastern
Want Access?Register to view the recording.
Many leaders and CEO’s STILL haven’t embraced engagement as a strategic business initiative. If your organization is one of them, this could be a costly oversight. Why? After 5 years of surviving countless organizational layoffs, job eliminations, mergers, reductions in training and development investments, and few promotions and pay increases, your employees are again be in the driver's seat.
Join us May 12, 2016 to learn how to get the attention of the C-Suite.
In this high energy and captivating webinar, global engagement thought leader and author Bob Kelleher will give you practical and specific ideas to help ‘engage’ your leadership team. Specifically, Kelleher will outline:
- Key business metrics proving that engagement DRIVES business results
- Specific ideas to help you ‘get’ the attention of the C Suite that engagement must be a priority
- How to help leaders create a line of sight describing where the company is going, how you’re going to get there, and what role all of your employees play in helping you get there.
- How to measure the ROI of your engagement efforts
- Why training your first line leaders is a necessary first step to engagement
- How to build a communication ‘promise’ that will build alignment, engagement, and consistency of message
- How effective performance management drives engagement (because A players want to work with A players)
- Why building a culture of celebration and recognition drives positive business results
- The importance of defining one’s “Why” (according to research by Jim Collins (Good to Great), firms that focus on Purpose out perform their peer group 6X!
About Bob Kelleher
Bob Kelleher is a best-selling author, keynote speaker, and consultant and travels the globe sharing his insights on employee engagement, leadership, and workforce trends. Bob is the author of the best-selling book, LOUDER THAN WORDS: 10 Practical Employee Engagement Steps That Drive Results, CREATIVESHIP, A Novel for Evolving Leaders, EMPLOYEE ENGAGEMENT for Dummies, and the just-released I-Engage, Your Personal Engagement Roadmap.
Bob can be seen or heard on national media (most recently on CNBC, CBS, NBC News, Business Week, Forbes, and Fortune), and is a frequent guest writer and contributing editor on many national publications.
Bob is also the founder and president of The Employee Engagement Group, a global survey, products, and consulting firm working with leadership teams to enhance their leadership and employee engagement effectiveness.