How Engagement Drives Coaching and Talent Development Success
Date and TimeTue, Feb 23, 2016 at 10AM Pacific / 1PM Eastern
Want Access?Register to view the recording.
This event featuring coaching thought leader Tim Hagen will cover very specific strategies associated with the art of engagement. Participants in this session will emerge understanding the Four Levels of Engagement and how training leaders and their managers utilize these principles to foster greater trust, talent development, and employee retention.
The following will be covered:
- What is engagement and how does it affect employee learning?
- How engagement fosters a positive coaching relationship
- Three common mistakes managers make when engaging that inhibit employee development
- How engagement can make or break team development
- One simple thing managers can do to increase engagement and trust within a few seconds
- How language and the use of specific words can increase engagement and trust
About Tim Hagen