How to be a Power Learner in TMN's All New Path to Expertise (Path2X) System
Date and TimeFri, Jan 22, 2016 at 10AM Pacific / 1PM Eastern
Want Access?Register to view the recording.
Welcome to a new weekly hands-on webinar series that will empower you to get the most out of TrainingMagNetwork.com
Path to Expertise (Path2X) is a suite of unique and powerful learning tools that goes beyond mere content. Path2X helps you...
- Have access to thousands of content resources
- Capture and record your insights, indexed to your profile for future reference
- Instantly granting you a printable credit for participating
- Track all your activities, show your learning patterns or "Path to Expertise" and share with your leaders and peers
- You'll become a power learner and expert in the (Path2X) System.
In this special webinar we will cover:
- How to find answers from over 50,000 blogs and resources
- How to convert your every learning instance into organized categories of learning
- How to to get instant credit for every learning experience
- How to consistently promote yourself to your peers, leaders and other potential career opportunities
- How to build a record of your growing skill and expertise through TMN’s Path to Expertise (Path2X) System
This what members are saying:
“Many talk of social and open learning, but it is only TMN’s Path2X that goes so far as to add structure and coherence to the learning and yet allow self-driven learning.”
Judith Hale – Performance Consulting Expert
“Path2X celebrates how many of us learn. We want to pursue our own interest freely and openly, but we also want a show a track and proof of what we have learned. We can promote ourselves and share what we learned easily.”
Maria Chicolte – Management Training Consultant
Attend this hands-on webinar and learn to be a power learner in TMN Path2X.
Presented by Ray Jimenez, PhD TMN Chief Architect
About Ray Jimenez, Ph.D.
Ray Jimenez, Ph.D., spent 15 years with Coopers & Lybrand in the areas of management consulting and implementation of learning technology solutions. As a management consultant, Ray has worked with various experts from different domains and industries. Over the past few years Ray has been dedicated to the development and creation of https://www.situationexpert.com/. Ray is the author of Microlearning for Disruptive Results (soon to be released), Microlearning Impacts Report, 3-Minutes eLearning, Scenario-Based Learning, Do-It-Yourself eLearning, Story Impacts Learning and Performance eBook and Story-Based eLearning Design.
Ray has worked with American Bankers Association, Neiman Marcus, the U.S. Air Force, NASA, Blue Cross, Goodwill Industries, Pixar Studios, Edison Missing Group, Dendreon, Netafim, Progressive Insurance, Bridgepoint Education and California Institute of Technology, to name a few. He is the Chief Learning Officer of www.VignettesLearning.com and architect of https://www.trainingmagnetwork.com/. He has taught at the University of California, Irvine; University of Texas Southwest Medical Center, Dallas; Assumption University, Bangkok and Open Learning University, Hong Kong. He is a sought-after expert and workshop facilitator for Training Magazine, eLearning Guild and ATD Conferences.
Workshop participants describe Ray as “fun,” “engaging,” “technically savvy,” “provocative,” “inspiring,” and “has depth and experience in Story-based eLearning Design.”
Masterful Virtual Trainer Online Workshop
Microlearning for Disruptive Results Online Workshop
Story-Based eLearning Design Online Workshop