5 Ways to Get Real Training Implementation
Date and TimeThu, Dec 10, 2015 at 10AM Pacific / 1PM Eastern
Want Access?Register to view the recording.
As a trainer, do you find that implementation of what you teach is the downfall of a lot of training? According to the ASTD, 90% of what trainees learn is lost by the time they return to the job. How do you help make the learning stick?
Enter the Never-Ending Course.
In this webinar, Ellen Finkelstein will show you how you can:
- Repurpose your course materials so they are always available to trainees
- Use your LMS, a wiki, or online Knowledge Base as a permanent reference for trainees
- Continue to involve the trainer or SME long after the course ends
- Include managers so they can support the learning and implementation
- Use the after-the-course infrastructure to improve the course the next time
You’ll go away with a new blueprint for structuring training!
About Ellen Finkelstein