Creating an Organization Built to Last –
Based on the Bestseller “The Alliance”
Date and TimeTue, Sep 15, 2015 at 11AM Pacific / 2PM Eastern
Want Access?Register to view the recording.
Does your company's ongoing growth depend on your ability to recruit and manage the kind of entrepreneurial talent that got it to where it is today?
The Alliance Framework solves challenges pervasive in today’s workplace, such as lack of trust in management and lack of open communication about the future. By adopting the framework, companies have enabled managers to build more trusting, committed relationships with employees, gaining a competitive edge in tough hiring environments, keeping employees engaged and productive, and minimizing disruptive employee departures.
The Alliance is a two-way relationship that lets company and employee work together toward common goals, even when some of their interests differ. The paradox is that recognizing an employee’s independence is what allows a company to rebuild the loyalty and trust that’s been missing from today’s employment relationship. More importantly, by offering their employees the opportunity to transform their careers, companies can attract and retain the entrepreneurial talent they need to drive Silicon Valley-style innovation.
- Recruit and retain the best talent, even in this ultra-competitive market
- Get every employee more engaged and productive
- Build an innovative company by encouraging entrepreneurial employees
- Tap the collective network intelligence of your people to drive the business
- Transform your corporate alumni base into a key revenue center
About Chris Yeh