Do you do it all? Trainer, Designer, Artist, Developer, Deliverer, Tracker, Etc? Welcome to the World of the Do-It-Yourself Learning Professionals
Date and TimeThu, Jun 04, 2015 at 10AM Pacific / 1PM Eastern
Want Access?Register to view the recording.
It’s 3:00 am and you are thrilled at the discovery that you can actually prepare beautiful graphics for your training. You never thought you could. You are amazed with yourself.
The following day, at the meeting, the boss asks:
“Wow, how did you do all of this? You are a designer-trainer, and now you are also an artist and developer. How do you do it?”
This is the kind of power and skill you want to nurture. This is where you want to be – a situation where you WOW your peers and leaders. Of course, it is beyond your job description. Then again, going above and beyond what your actual job entails in order to deliver consistent results is what will set you apart and take your career to new heights. Besides, you are a perpetual learner and you belong to a new breed of learning professionals who are “Do-It-Yourselfers.”
- Do you belong to the “perpetually ignorant” or the “perpetually curious” group of learning professionals? Take a 10-point questionnaire to know yourself better.
- What do employment surveys say about the expanded roles of trainers and professionals?
- What are some of the anecdotal evidence that we are now in the age of the Do-It-Yourself Learning Professionals?
- What and who is the Do-It-Yourself Learning Professional? What are his/her traits and attributes? What are his/her arsenals of skills, as well as tools and gadgets?
- How do you expand your influence and leadership within your team by embracing the Do-It-Yourself work culture and aptitude?
- How do you leap-frog from one opportunity to another in order to hone your skills as a savvy and effective Do-It-Yourselfer?
JOIN THE VIGNETTES LEARNING LAB on DO-IT-YOURSELFER
One Week Before The Webinar – Small Bites Learning
One week before the webinar, you will receive daily Small Bites Learning containing provocative stories and illustrations on how Do-It-Yourselfers learn and stay alert to “perpetual curiosity” opportunities.
About Ray Jimenez, Ph.D.
Ray Jimenez, Ph.D., spent 15 years with Coopers & Lybrand in the areas of management consulting and implementation of learning technology solutions. As a management consultant, Ray has worked with various experts from different domains and industries. Over the past few years Ray has been dedicated to the development and creation of https://www.situationexpert.com/. Ray is the author of Microlearning for Disruptive Results (soon to be released), Microlearning Impacts Report, 3-Minutes eLearning, Scenario-Based Learning, Do-It-Yourself eLearning, Story Impacts Learning and Performance eBook and Story-Based eLearning Design.
Ray has worked with American Bankers Association, Neiman Marcus, the U.S. Air Force, NASA, Blue Cross, Goodwill Industries, Pixar Studios, Edison Missing Group, Dendreon, Netafim, Progressive Insurance, Bridgepoint Education and California Institute of Technology, to name a few. He is the Chief Learning Officer of www.VignettesLearning.com and architect of https://www.trainingmagnetwork.com/. He has taught at the University of California, Irvine; University of Texas Southwest Medical Center, Dallas; Assumption University, Bangkok and Open Learning University, Hong Kong. He is a sought-after expert and workshop facilitator for Training Magazine, eLearning Guild and ATD Conferences.
Workshop participants describe Ray as “fun,” “engaging,” “technically savvy,” “provocative,” “inspiring,” and “has depth and experience in Story-based eLearning Design.”
Masterful Virtual Trainer Online Workshop
Microlearning for Disruptive Results Online Workshop
Story-Based eLearning Design Online Workshop