13 Techniques That Will Make Designing PowerPoint Slides EASY
Date and TimeWed, Feb 25, 2015 at 10AM Pacific / 1PM Eastern
Want Access?Register to view the recording.
A repertoire of specific techniques and treatments that you can quickly apply in almost any situation, focusing on images and slide layout:
- How to “flip” your presentation to free up your slide from text
- Four layouts that always look good
- A repertoire of image treatments that you can quickly apply
- How to embrace emotion without appearing sappy
- Formatting text so that it’s legible on top of an image
This session is for those of you who are artistically challenged but still need to quickly create professional-looking, striking, and engaging slides.
About Ellen Finkelstein