Enhancing Company Performance with ChatGPT while Protecting Private Data with LLMs
Date and TimeTue, Jan 30, 2024 at 12PM Pacific / 3PM Eastern
Can't Attend?Register and we'll send you the recording after the webinar.
The "Sign in" link will NOT appear until one hour before the webinar start time.
This is a huge opportunity to leverage the power of Generative AI to help us meet our specific training and learning needs. Things are changing so quickly here that L&D leaders, designers, developers, and technical teams are struggling to understand the positive impacts, resources required, and the planning demands needed when adding Generative AI to their platforms.
In addition to OpenAI’s API, a number of other LLMs and implementation paths are emerging, making this problem even more complicated to understand
In this webinar Chad Udell, Co-Founder and Co-CEO at Sparklearn and Float and Ray Jimenez will share the ideas and experiences related to formulating and implementing in-house and private ChatGPT learning and training.
Topics to cover are:
- Defining key components of Generative AI - models, interfaces, data sources and more
- What are the privacy concerns of using ChatGPT for learning and training?
- How can companies use commercial LLMSs or create private LLMs for more secure use of Generative AI?
- What are the opportunities and benefits in creating a private LLM?
- Where are the perils or challenges of doing so?
- How do in-house and private corporate LLMs reduce operational costs, speed of processes, and faster decisions?
- How does a private LLM help decrease errors, minimize hallucinations, and reduce inaccurate data?
- What are the building blocks in implementing a private LLM?
- What are the examples of applications using private LLMs?
Attend the session and get Ray’s “Learning Models for Corporate ChatGPT”
About Ray Jimenez, Ph.D.
Ray Jimenez, Ph.D., spent 15 years with Coopers & Lybrand in the areas of management consulting and implementation of learning technology solutions. As a management consultant, Ray has worked with various experts from different domains and industries. Over the past few years Ray has been dedicated to the development and creation of https://www.situationexpert.com/. Ray is the author of Microlearning for Disruptive Results (soon to be released), Microlearning Impacts Report, 3-Minutes eLearning, Scenario-Based Learning, Do-It-Yourself eLearning, Story Impacts Learning and Performance eBook and Story-Based eLearning Design.
Ray has worked with American Bankers Association, Neiman Marcus, the U.S. Air Force, NASA, Blue Cross, Goodwill Industries, Pixar Studios, Edison Missing Group, Dendreon, Netafim, Progressive Insurance, Bridgepoint Education and California Institute of Technology, to name a few. He is the Chief Learning Officer of www.VignettesLearning.com and architect of https://www.trainingmagnetwork.com/. He has taught at the University of California, Irvine; University of Texas Southwest Medical Center, Dallas; Assumption University, Bangkok and Open Learning University, Hong Kong. He is a sought-after expert and workshop facilitator for Training Magazine, eLearning Guild and ATD Conferences.
Workshop participants describe Ray as “fun,” “engaging,” “technically savvy,” “provocative,” “inspiring,” and “has depth and experience in Story-based eLearning Design.”
Masterful Virtual Trainer Online Workshop
Microlearning for Disruptive Results Online Workshop
Story-Based eLearning Design Online Workshop
About Chad Udell