Turning the Tables: The Kirkpatrick® Model in Reverse
Date and TimeThu, Oct 19, 2023 at 9AM Pacific / 12PM Eastern
Can't Attend?Register and we'll send you the recording after the webinar.
The "Sign in" link will NOT appear until one hour before the webinar start time.
Discover how the Kirkpatrick Model can revolutionize your training approach beyond mere evaluation. Join us for an illuminating webinar that unveils the power of this framework to craft training that enhances job performance, contributes tangibly to organizational success, and maximizes your learning investments.
In this session, you'll gain insights into effectively leveraging the Kirkpatrick Model to design learning experiences that truly work. Whether you're an experienced learning and development professional or new to the field, this interactive and thought-provoking presentation is a must-attend event.
1. Uncover the Factors Influencing Training Outcomes:
- Explore factors affecting training effectiveness
- Tailor approaches to individual needs
- Set the stage for the Kirkpatrick Model in reverse
2. Implement the Kirkpatrick Model in Reverse:
- Understand the reverse Kirkpatrick Model
- Focus on job performance improvement
- Link training to organizational goals
- Emphasize post-training support
3. Apply Practical Strategies for Effective Implementation:
- Begin with the end in mind
- Seamlessly integrate on-the-job application into training
- Illustrate concepts through real-world examples and case studies
- Foster engagement and understanding through interactive Q&A and self-reflection
About Jim Kirkpatrick, Ph.D.
Dr. Jim Kirkpatrick is the Senior Consultant for Kirkpatrick Partners. He is a thought leader in training evaluation and the creator of the New World Kirkpatrick Model. Jim is passionate about assisting learning professionals in redefining themselves as strategic business partners. Jim has co-written seven books, including, Kirkpatrick’s Four Levels of Training Evaluation and Training on Trial. He served as a subject matter expert for the U.S. Office of Personnel Management’s Training Evaluation Field Guide.
Read more at kirkpatrickpartners.com.
About Vanessa Alzate
About Wendy Kirkpatrick
Wendy Kirkpatrick, Senior Consultant at Kirkpatrick Partners, is a global leader in implementing the Kirkpatrick Model. With a background spanning over three decades in retail, marketing, and training, Wendy has co-authored books and contributed as an expert for significant training initiatives. Her results-driven approach continues to steer organizations toward measurable success through training and evaluation.