Advanced Methods in Webinar Conversations, Breakouts, and Applications - Get the Templates
Date and TimeThu, Nov 16, 2023 at 12PM Pacific / 3PM Eastern
Want Access?Register to view the recording.
In this session, we will share with you the following:
- Why do we continue to lecture and bore our learners. How do we stop this habit?
- What is at the heart of a webinar that leads to a deeper learning experience?
- How do you make participants happily immerse, participate, contribute, and share their expertise?
- What is the 3-Step Deep Learning Method in webinars?
- How do you use breakouts and what if you can’t do them?
- How do you have immersive and inspiring conversations in webinars?
- How do you relate deep learning in webinars to immediate impacts at work?
We will apply the above ideas during the webinars. You will experience the models we talk about in the webinar.
About Ray Jimenez, Ph.D.
Ray Jimenez, Ph.D., spent 15 years with Coopers & Lybrand in the areas of management consulting and implementation of learning technology solutions. As a management consultant, Ray has worked with various experts from different domains and industries. Over the past few years Ray has been dedicated to the development and creation of https://www.situationexpert.com/. Ray is the author of Microlearning for Disruptive Results (soon to be released), Microlearning Impacts Report, 3-Minutes eLearning, Scenario-Based Learning, Do-It-Yourself eLearning, Story Impacts Learning and Performance eBook and Story-Based eLearning Design.
Ray has worked with American Bankers Association, Neiman Marcus, the U.S. Air Force, NASA, Blue Cross, Goodwill Industries, Pixar Studios, Edison Missing Group, Dendreon, Netafim, Progressive Insurance, Bridgepoint Education and California Institute of Technology, to name a few. He is the Chief Learning Officer of www.VignettesLearning.com and architect of https://www.trainingmagnetwork.com/. He has taught at the University of California, Irvine; University of Texas Southwest Medical Center, Dallas; Assumption University, Bangkok and Open Learning University, Hong Kong. He is a sought-after expert and workshop facilitator for Training Magazine, eLearning Guild and ATD Conferences.
Workshop participants describe Ray as “fun,” “engaging,” “technically savvy,” “provocative,” “inspiring,” and “has depth and experience in Story-based eLearning Design.”
Masterful Virtual Trainer Online Workshop
Microlearning for Disruptive Results Online Workshop
Story-Based eLearning Design Online Workshop