How ChatGPT Reduces Costs and Time by 70% in Lesson Writing - See a Proof in Action
Date and TimeTue, Oct 10, 2023 at 12PM Pacific / 3PM Eastern
Can't Attend?Register and we'll send you the recording after the webinar.
The "Sign in" link will NOT appear until one hour before the webinar start time.
We have seen this work in our projects and with clients. We also have recreated the process in our LABS. Hence, we can confirm that ChatGPT certainly reduces the cost of instructional design to 70% less.
In this webinar, we will discuss:
- What is the overview of the ChatGPT ecosystem and the tools and plug-ins you can use?
- What are the learning platforms that can integrate with ChatGPT and reduce your cost?
- What are the steps to take so ChatGPT can be used to reduce research, writing, and development effort and expenditures?
- How do you deal with copyright and ownership of the content?
- What ChatGPT tools can you use in graphics, videos, and animation?
- How do you rapidly move and copy your lesson created in ChatGPT into a quick delivery of Microlearning, Workflow Learning, and Experience Learning?
- We will show proof in action from our LABS
We will show two studies on how we reduced instructional design costs and time using ChatGPT.
About Ray Jimenez, Ph.D.
Ray Jimenez, Ph.D., spent 15 years with Coopers & Lybrand in the areas of management consulting and implementation of learning technology solutions. As a management consultant, Ray has worked with various experts from different domains and industries. Over the past few years Ray has been dedicated to the development and creation of https://www.situationexpert.com/. Ray is the author of Microlearning for Disruptive Results (soon to be released), Microlearning Impacts Report, 3-Minutes eLearning, Scenario-Based Learning, Do-It-Yourself eLearning, Story Impacts Learning and Performance eBook and Story-Based eLearning Design.
Ray has worked with American Bankers Association, Neiman Marcus, the U.S. Air Force, NASA, Blue Cross, Goodwill Industries, Pixar Studios, Edison Missing Group, Dendreon, Netafim, Progressive Insurance, Bridgepoint Education and California Institute of Technology, to name a few. He is the Chief Learning Officer of www.VignettesLearning.com and architect of https://www.trainingmagnetwork.com/. He has taught at the University of California, Irvine; University of Texas Southwest Medical Center, Dallas; Assumption University, Bangkok and Open Learning University, Hong Kong. He is a sought-after expert and workshop facilitator for Training Magazine, eLearning Guild and ATD Conferences.
Workshop participants describe Ray as “fun,” “engaging,” “technically savvy,” “provocative,” “inspiring,” and “has depth and experience in Story-based eLearning Design.”
Masterful Virtual Trainer Online Workshop
Microlearning for Disruptive Results Online Workshop
Story-Based eLearning Design Online Workshop