Developing 30-Second Perfect Learning Moments
Date and TimeTue, Nov 25, 2014 at 10AM Pacific / 1PM Eastern
Want Access?Register to view the recording.
Unfortunately, we are missing out on opportunities to help the learners accelerate their need for learning and engagement. There exists the tendency to ignore or overlook new opportunities for instant and micro learning moments.
Attend the webinar and download Ray's "Chaos in Learning - Story Book" - a colorful pictorial of learning in a chaotic world. This is only available for those who attend the webinar.
Topics to cover:
- Why are snapshot images and visuals enriching to the learners?
- What does research tell us about instant learning with hyper multimedia and highly connected "all-the-time Internet" behaviors?
- What are the conditions where 30-Second Perfect Learning Moments accelerate the learning and application of knowledge and skills?
- How do you construct a 30-second image and content from a series of key ideas?
- What are affordable and easy to implement visualization tools and libraries?
- How do you use 30-Second Perfect Learning Moments in sales, compliance, technical, procedural, or soft-skills type of learning?
About Ray Jimenez, Ph.D.
Ray Jimenez, Ph.D., spent 15 years with Coopers & Lybrand in the areas of management consulting and implementation of learning technology solutions. As a management consultant, Ray has worked with various experts from different domains and industries. Over the past few years Ray has been dedicated to the development and creation of https://www.situationexpert.com/. Ray is the author of Microlearning for Disruptive Results (soon to be released), Microlearning Impacts Report, 3-Minutes eLearning, Scenario-Based Learning, Do-It-Yourself eLearning, Story Impacts Learning and Performance eBook and Story-Based eLearning Design.
Ray has worked with American Bankers Association, Neiman Marcus, the U.S. Air Force, NASA, Blue Cross, Goodwill Industries, Pixar Studios, Edison Missing Group, Dendreon, Netafim, Progressive Insurance, Bridgepoint Education and California Institute of Technology, to name a few. He is the Chief Learning Officer of www.VignettesLearning.com and architect of https://www.trainingmagnetwork.com/. He has taught at the University of California, Irvine; University of Texas Southwest Medical Center, Dallas; Assumption University, Bangkok and Open Learning University, Hong Kong. He is a sought-after expert and workshop facilitator for Training Magazine, eLearning Guild and ATD Conferences.
Workshop participants describe Ray as “fun,” “engaging,” “technically savvy,” “provocative,” “inspiring,” and “has depth and experience in Story-based eLearning Design.”
Masterful Virtual Trainer Online Workshop
Microlearning for Disruptive Results Online Workshop
Story-Based eLearning Design Online Workshop