3 Key Strategies to Engage and Retain New Hires in 2015
Date and TimeTue, Dec 16, 2014 at 10AM Pacific / 1PM Eastern
Want Access?Register to view the recording.
What we’ll cover:
- What is Onboarding and a quick look at pre – employment trepidation
- Early employee engagement and the dividends
- Proper hiring selection: the right hire
- Pre-boarding & onboarding best practices
- 3 key strategies to retain and engage new hires in 2015
- Early engagement best Practices and the most impactful drivers
About Kevin Sheridan
Kevin Sheridan is an Internationally-recognized Key-Note Speaker, a New York Times Best Selling Author, and one of the most sought-after voices in the world on the topic of employee engagement. He spent thirty years as a high-level Human Capital Management consultant, helping some of the world’s largest corporations rebuild a culture that fosters productive engagement, earning him several distinctive awards and honors. Kevin’s premier creation, PEER®, has been consistently recognized as a long- overdue, industry-changing innovation in the field of Employee Engagement.
Kevin is also the author of The Virtual Manager, which explores how to most effectively manage remote workers. His book, “Building a Magnetic Culture,” made six of the best seller lists including The New York Times, Wall Street Journal, and USA Today. Kevin received a Master of Business Administration from the Harvard Business School in 1988, concentrating his degree in Strategy, Human Resources Management, and Organizational Behavior.