Convergence of Microlearning, Just-in-time, and Just-Enough Learning Programs and Solutions
Date and TimeThu, Apr 27, 2023 at 12PM Pacific / 3PM Eastern
Want Access?Register to view the recording.
In this webinar, Ray will share his experience in helping companies provide solutions that merge microlearning, just-in-time, and just-enough learning.
Topics to cover:
- What are the forces and influences in organizations and the business environment that favor microlearning, just-in-time, just-enough learning?
- What, where, and how do these 3 streams of microlearning, just-in-time, just-enough learning converge?
- What are practices that must be supported by platforms and software?
- How would the following mixture of platform and authoring features and solutions merge microlearning, just-in-time, just-enough learning?
- Microlearning solution
- Questions solution
- Problem-solving solution
- Compliance solution
- Workflow solution
- Join the webinar and download three case studies on the convergence of microlearning, just-in-time, and just-enough learning.
About Ray Jimenez, Ph.D.
Ray Jimenez, Ph.D., spent 15 years with Coopers & Lybrand in the areas of management consulting and implementation of learning technology solutions. As a management consultant, Ray has worked with various experts from different domains and industries. Over the past few years Ray has been dedicated to the development and creation of https://www.situationexpert.com/. Ray is the author of Microlearning for Disruptive Results (soon to be released), Microlearning Impacts Report, 3-Minutes eLearning, Scenario-Based Learning, Do-It-Yourself eLearning, Story Impacts Learning and Performance eBook and Story-Based eLearning Design.
Ray has worked with American Bankers Association, Neiman Marcus, the U.S. Air Force, NASA, Blue Cross, Goodwill Industries, Pixar Studios, Edison Missing Group, Dendreon, Netafim, Progressive Insurance, Bridgepoint Education and California Institute of Technology, to name a few. He is the Chief Learning Officer of www.VignettesLearning.com and architect of https://www.trainingmagnetwork.com/. He has taught at the University of California, Irvine; University of Texas Southwest Medical Center, Dallas; Assumption University, Bangkok and Open Learning University, Hong Kong. He is a sought-after expert and workshop facilitator for Training Magazine, eLearning Guild and ATD Conferences.
Workshop participants describe Ray as “fun,” “engaging,” “technically savvy,” “provocative,” “inspiring,” and “has depth and experience in Story-based eLearning Design.”
Masterful Virtual Trainer Online Workshop
Microlearning for Disruptive Results Online Workshop
Story-Based eLearning Design Online Workshop