Why Do Most “Learning Experience” Projects and Platforms Fail? What To Do About Them
Date and TimeTue, Nov 22, 2022 at 12PM Pacific / 3PM Eastern
Can't Attend?Register and we'll send you the recording after the webinar.
The "Sign in" link will NOT appear until one hour before the webinar start time.
The missing ingredient should actually emerge from those who drive the learning experience!
In this session, we will discuss case studies that show stunted and failed learning experience projects and alternative approaches to reinvent their design and delivery. The solution starts with making the learners and workers drive the design and delivery of the experience and the technologies.
- What are the root causes of failed “learning experience” projects?
- Is it possible for the learners and workers to actually design and deliver their own learning experiences?
- What are the strategies needed to develop self-observing and self-instructing learners?
- How do you make learning experiences genuine, natural, compelling, and engaging?
- What are the steps in preparing experiences that always bring into focus the workers' context and realities?
- How do you focus on the learning experiences that start with the end results in mind?
- What are metrics and analytics that you can install?
- How do you configure your learning platform to allow the self-observing and self-instructing learners to flourish?
Join Ray’s webinar and download the “10 Tips in Making Your Learning Experience Projects Succeed”
Also, join the pre-webinar discussion on 2 live models of learning experiences.
About Ray Jimenez, Ph.D.
Ray Jimenez, Ph.D., spent 15 years with Coopers & Lybrand in the areas of management consulting and implementation of learning technology solutions. As a management consultant, Ray has worked with various experts from different domains and industries. Over the past few years Ray has been dedicated to the development and creation of https://www.situationexpert.com/. Ray is the author of Microlearning for Disruptive Results (soon to be released), Microlearning Impacts Report, 3-Minutes eLearning, Scenario-Based Learning, Do-It-Yourself eLearning, Story Impacts Learning and Performance eBook and Story-Based eLearning Design.
Ray has worked with American Bankers Association, Neiman Marcus, the U.S. Air Force, NASA, Blue Cross, Goodwill Industries, Pixar Studios, Edison Missing Group, Dendreon, Netafim, Progressive Insurance, Bridgepoint Education and California Institute of Technology, to name a few. He is the Chief Learning Officer of www.VignettesLearning.com and architect of https://www.trainingmagnetwork.com/. He has taught at the University of California, Irvine; University of Texas Southwest Medical Center, Dallas; Assumption University, Bangkok and Open Learning University, Hong Kong. He is a sought-after expert and workshop facilitator for Training Magazine, eLearning Guild and ATD Conferences.
Workshop participants describe Ray as “fun,” “engaging,” “technically savvy,” “provocative,” “inspiring,” and “has depth and experience in Story-based eLearning Design.”
Masterful Virtual Trainer Online Workshop
Microlearning for Disruptive Results Online Workshop
Story-Based eLearning Design Online Workshop