Date and TimeTue, Aug 30, 2022 at 11AM Pacific / 2PM Eastern
Want Access?Register to view the recording.
There are several other great features you can implement in video demos. Pan and zoom on parts of your captured video to help the learner focus on what is happening in that area. Add transitions and overlays and trim out parts of the video that you don't want.
Join Joe Ganci, long time Adobe Captivate expert and instructor, for a thorough look at the different features of video demos and how useful they can be to the learning you prepare.
In this session, we will learn how to:
- Decide on which portion of the screen will be captured
- Activate or deactivate the webcam, microphone, and system sound
- Ensure your webcam video looks good
- Change the background of your webcam video
- Add a transition at any point in your video
- Add text, characters, shapes, animations, highlights, and other overlays where you need
- Turn your webcam video on and off at any point in the video
- Handle unwanted popups (such as email alerts)
- Pan and zoom to parts of the screen at the speed you wish
- Edit and swap out the microphone and the system audio tracks
- Publish your video
About Joe Ganci
Joe Ganci is widely considered a guru for his expertise in eLearning development and technology, and he consults with clients worldwide, creating eLearning modules and templates, often training personnel in their use and then making himself available to assist if necessary.