Video Demo in Minutes with Adobe Captivate
Date and TimeThu, Aug 25, 2022 at 8AM Pacific / 11AM Eastern
Can't Attend?Register and we'll send you the recording after the webinar.
The "Sign in" link will NOT appear until one hour before the webinar start time.
There are several other great features you can implement in video demos. Pan and zoom on parts of your captured video to help the learner focus on what is happening in that area. Add transitions and overlays and trim out parts of the video that you don't want.
Join Joe Ganci, long time Adobe Captivate expert and instructor, for a thorough look at the different features of video demos and how useful they can be to the learning you prepare.
In this session, we will learn how to:
- Decide on which portion of the screen will be captured
- Activate or deactivate the webcam, microphone, and system sound
- Ensure your webcam video looks good
- Change the background of your webcam video
- Add a transition at any point in your video
- Add text, characters, shapes, animations, highlights, and other overlays where you need
- Turn your webcam video on and off at any point in the video
- Handle unwanted popups (such as email alerts)
- Pan and zoom to parts of the screen at the speed you wish
- Edit and swap out the microphone and the system audio tracks
- Publish your video
About Joe Ganci
Joseph Ganci is the owner and president of eLearning Joe, a custom learning company. Throughout his career, he has been involved in every aspect of multimedia and learning development. Joe holds a Computer Science degree, writes books and articles about eLearning, and is widely considered an eLearning development guru. He consults worldwide and also teaches at conferences and client sites all over the world. Joe writes tool reviews and has received several awards for his work in eLearning, including a Lifetime Achievement Award and an eLearning Guild Master Award His mission is to improve the quality of eLearning with practical approaches that work.