How to Develop Tiny and Engaging Videos by “Hacking” Youtube.com and TikTok.com
Date and TimeTue, May 24, 2022 at 12PM Pacific / 3PM Eastern
Want Access?Register to view the recording.
I will show you ideas that you will find awesome:
- How to develop snappy and engaging scripts for short and provocative video teasers and igniters for lessons.
- How to find and discover the right mixture of videos from Youtube.com and other places.
- Why is there a growth in the underworld producer networks.
- How to use the “pegging method” in shifting back and forth between your script and the videos and media.
- How to have “ninja-like skills” in combining multiple videos, audio effects, images, and learning platform tricks to engage learners.
- How to use tiny videos to ignite learning discussions in cohorts, communities, and project teams.
- How to secure permissions from video owners.
I am no expert and have no budget, I use very cheap and free tools. Let me show you.
I will also ask our community to share their tiny videos which they developed from their love of creating things - creatively and inexpensively. Share and preview “The Tiniest Provocative Videos” gallery.
About Ray Jimenez, Ph.D.
Ray Jimenez, Ph.D., spent 15 years with Coopers & Lybrand in the areas of management consulting and implementation of learning technology solutions. As a management consultant, Ray has worked with various experts from different domains and industries. Over the past few years Ray has been dedicated to the development and creation of https://www.situationexpert.com/. Ray is the author of Microlearning for Disruptive Results (soon to be released), Microlearning Impacts Report, 3-Minutes eLearning, Scenario-Based Learning, Do-It-Yourself eLearning, Story Impacts Learning and Performance eBook and Story-Based eLearning Design.
Ray has worked with American Bankers Association, Neiman Marcus, the U.S. Air Force, NASA, Blue Cross, Goodwill Industries, Pixar Studios, Edison Missing Group, Dendreon, Netafim, Progressive Insurance, Bridgepoint Education and California Institute of Technology, to name a few. He is the Chief Learning Officer of www.VignettesLearning.com and architect of https://www.trainingmagnetwork.com/. He has taught at the University of California, Irvine; University of Texas Southwest Medical Center, Dallas; Assumption University, Bangkok and Open Learning University, Hong Kong. He is a sought-after expert and workshop facilitator for Training Magazine, eLearning Guild and ATD Conferences.
Workshop participants describe Ray as “fun,” “engaging,” “technically savvy,” “provocative,” “inspiring,” and “has depth and experience in Story-based eLearning Design.”
Masterful Virtual Trainer Online Workshop
Microlearning for Disruptive Results Online Workshop
Story-Based eLearning Design Online Workshop