How to be a Super Facilitator in Virtual Training
Date and TimeWed, Feb 09, 2022 at 9AM Pacific / 12PM Eastern
Want Access?Register to view the recording.
In this webinar, Ray will “walk his talk”. He will demonstrate and allow you to experience “super facilitation” in virtual training. He will also share this exciting article on “21 Sure-Fire Facilitation Techniques in Virtual Training.”
Topics to cover:
- What are the top 3 stumbling blocks of virtual trainers in facilitation?
- Why are one-question, single-answer questions duds and show a lack of sincerity, depth, and persuasion?
- How do you structure lesson scripts that lead and ease into flawless conversations?
- What are the building blocks of Ray’s “Cascading Facilitation Technique?”
- How do you leverage participants to be your co-facilitators to engage others to learn more?
- How do you utilize role-playing, discussion, discovery, debate, and conflict-resolution as facilitation techniques?
- How do you facilitate in break-outs and small groups?
- What virtual training technology is appropriate?
Join the webinar and obtain Ray’s “21 Sure-Fire Facilitation Techniques in Virtual Training”
About Ray Jimenez, Ph.D.
Ray Jimenez, Ph.D., spent 15 years with Coopers & Lybrand in the areas of management consulting and implementation of learning technology solutions. As a management consultant, Ray has worked with various experts from different domains and industries. Over the past few years Ray has been dedicated to the development and creation of https://www.situationexpert.com/. Ray is the author of Microlearning for Disruptive Results (soon to be released), Microlearning Impacts Report, 3-Minutes eLearning, Scenario-Based Learning, Do-It-Yourself eLearning, Story Impacts Learning and Performance eBook and Story-Based eLearning Design.
Ray has worked with American Bankers Association, Neiman Marcus, the U.S. Air Force, NASA, Blue Cross, Goodwill Industries, Pixar Studios, Edison Missing Group, Dendreon, Netafim, Progressive Insurance, Bridgepoint Education and California Institute of Technology, to name a few. He is the Chief Learning Officer of www.VignettesLearning.com and architect of https://www.trainingmagnetwork.com/. He has taught at the University of California, Irvine; University of Texas Southwest Medical Center, Dallas; Assumption University, Bangkok and Open Learning University, Hong Kong. He is a sought-after expert and workshop facilitator for Training Magazine, eLearning Guild and ATD Conferences.
Workshop participants describe Ray as “fun,” “engaging,” “technically savvy,” “provocative,” “inspiring,” and “has depth and experience in Story-based eLearning Design.”
Masterful Virtual Trainer Online Workshop
Microlearning for Disruptive Results Online Workshop
Story-Based eLearning Design Online Workshop