Preparing for Hybrid, Flexible and Worker-Driven Learning? Here’s What You Should Know!
Date and TimeThu, Oct 21, 2021 at 9AM Pacific / 12PM Eastern
Want Access?Register to view the recording.
Unfortunately, learning and training design practitioners and digital solutions are biased toward “you learn as the business demands it”, and not based on the new work arrangements in hybrid and flexible work. Training practitioners are still using the approach that “I own teaching you” vs letting learners own their learning experience. This attitude does not meet the needs and design of teams today.
In this session, Ray Jimenez will share experiences on how to succeed in an evolving workplace through innovative practices on the new “Hybrid and Flexible Work Learning Ecosystem.”
- An accident happened. Hybrid and flexible work was an accident - ready to happen. It has happened.
- How are L&D leaders and professionals responding: Panic or Reinvention? Fallouts?
- What are the shifts happening in defining learners, designing work and learning, and disrupting digital technologies?
- Why the urgency of implementing hybrid and flexible work learning ecosystems?
- What is the ecosystem for Hybrid and Flexible Work Learning?
- Case studies: Frontline Leaders as Learning Accelerators; Ultra Lean Learning Design; Singular Thrust - Work Then Learn Technologies
- What is your new L&D role and contribution?
- What is the one skill you must have to succeed?
- Answer the 25 questions on Hybrid and Flexible Work Learning eCosystems
About Ray Jimenez, Ph.D.
Ray Jimenez, Ph.D., spent 15 years with Coopers & Lybrand in the areas of management consulting and implementation of learning technology solutions. As a management consultant, Ray has worked with various experts from different domains and industries. Over the past few years Ray has been dedicated to the development and creation of https://www.situationexpert.com/. Ray is the author of Microlearning for Disruptive Results (soon to be released), Microlearning Impacts Report, 3-Minutes eLearning, Scenario-Based Learning, Do-It-Yourself eLearning, Story Impacts Learning and Performance eBook and Story-Based eLearning Design.
Ray has worked with American Bankers Association, Neiman Marcus, the U.S. Air Force, NASA, Blue Cross, Goodwill Industries, Pixar Studios, Edison Missing Group, Dendreon, Netafim, Progressive Insurance, Bridgepoint Education and California Institute of Technology, to name a few. He is the Chief Learning Officer of www.VignettesLearning.com and architect of https://www.trainingmagnetwork.com/. He has taught at the University of California, Irvine; University of Texas Southwest Medical Center, Dallas; Assumption University, Bangkok and Open Learning University, Hong Kong. He is a sought-after expert and workshop facilitator for Training Magazine, eLearning Guild and ATD Conferences.
Workshop participants describe Ray as “fun,” “engaging,” “technically savvy,” “provocative,” “inspiring,” and “has depth and experience in Story-based eLearning Design.”
Masterful Virtual Trainer Online Workshop
Microlearning for Disruptive Results Online Workshop
Story-Based eLearning Design Online Workshop