Critical Thinking for the Modern Team Members
Date and TimeThu, Jul 29, 2021 at 12PM Pacific / 3PM Eastern
Can't Attend?Register and we'll send you the recording after the webinar.
The "Sign in" link will NOT appear until one hour before the webinar start time.
Topics covered in the webinar:
- Why is critical thinking more important in today’s rapidly changing and technology-driven work environments?
- How is critical thinking different from instruction-type of training and learning?
- What are examples of tasks that require critical thinking?
- What are examples of basic and advanced critical thinking methods?
- How to add critical thinking in your lessons in eLearning, classroom, and webinars?
- How to add critical thinking in technical, compliance, software, and people skills lessons?
- How to capture the impacts of critical thinking by team members?
Join the webinar and get the “How to Add Critical Thinking in Learning” article.
Review online live examples of “Critical Thinking for Tractor Troubleshooting and Covid 19 Stressed Employee Issues.”
About Ray Jimenez, Ph.D.
Ray Jimenez, Ph.D., spent 15 years with Coopers & Lybrand in the areas of management consulting and implementation of learning technology solutions. As a management consultant, Ray has worked with various experts from different domains and industries. Over the past few years Ray has been dedicated to the development and creation of https://www.situationexpert.com/. Ray is the author of Microlearning for Disruptive Results (soon to be released), Microlearning Impacts Report, 3-Minutes eLearning, Scenario-Based Learning, Do-It-Yourself eLearning, Story Impacts Learning and Performance eBook and Story-Based eLearning Design.
Ray has worked with American Bankers Association, Neiman Marcus, the U.S. Air Force, NASA, Blue Cross, Goodwill Industries, Pixar Studios, Edison Missing Group, Dendreon, Netafim, Progressive Insurance, Bridgepoint Education and California Institute of Technology, to name a few. He is the Chief Learning Officer of www.VignettesLearning.com and architect of https://www.trainingmagnetwork.com/. He has taught at the University of California, Irvine; University of Texas Southwest Medical Center, Dallas; Assumption University, Bangkok and Open Learning University, Hong Kong. He is a sought-after expert and workshop facilitator for Training Magazine, eLearning Guild and ATD Conferences.
Workshop participants describe Ray as “fun,” “engaging,” “technically savvy,” “provocative,” “inspiring,” and “has depth and experience in Story-based eLearning Design.”
Masterful Virtual Trainer Online Workshop
Microlearning for Disruptive Results Online Workshop
Story-Based eLearning Design Online Workshop