How to Add Hands-On Training In Remote and Virtual Training
Date and TimeThu, Apr 22, 2021 at 12PM Pacific / 3PM Eastern
Can't Attend?Register and we'll send you the recording after the webinar.
The "Sign in" link will NOT appear until one hour before the webinar start time.
- What challenges do we encounter with the implementation of hands-on training in webinars and remote learning?
- How can you transform these tactile elements of hands-on training - equipment, materials, processes, assembly, maintenance, co-working, problem-solving, and troubleshooting - into remote training?
- What are the steps to explore, test, pilot, and roll out for hands-on training using remote and virtual tools and other software options?
- Learn from three case studies and pilot projects:
- Equipment training and maintenance
- Field troubleshooting and problem-solving logistics operations
- Co-working and co-learning with customers on defect resolution
About Ray Jimenez, Ph.D.
Ray Jimenez, Ph.D., spent 15 years with Coopers & Lybrand in the areas of management consulting and implementation of learning technology solutions. As a management consultant, Ray has worked with various experts from different domains and industries. Over the past few years Ray has been dedicated to the development and creation of https://www.situationexpert.com/. Ray is the author of Microlearning for Disruptive Results (soon to be released), Microlearning Impacts Report, 3-Minutes eLearning, Scenario-Based Learning, Do-It-Yourself eLearning, Story Impacts Learning and Performance eBook and Story-Based eLearning Design.
Ray has worked with American Bankers Association, Neiman Marcus, the U.S. Air Force, NASA, Blue Cross, Goodwill Industries, Pixar Studios, Edison Missing Group, Dendreon, Netafim, Progressive Insurance, Bridgepoint Education and California Institute of Technology, to name a few. He is the Chief Learning Officer of www.VignettesLearning.com and architect of https://www.trainingmagnetwork.com/. He has taught at the University of California, Irvine; University of Texas Southwest Medical Center, Dallas; Assumption University, Bangkok and Open Learning University, Hong Kong. He is a sought-after expert and workshop facilitator for Training Magazine, eLearning Guild and ATD Conferences.
Workshop participants describe Ray as “fun,” “engaging,” “technically savvy,” “provocative,” “inspiring,” and “has depth and experience in Story-based eLearning Design.”
Masterful Virtual Trainer Online Workshop
Microlearning for Disruptive Results Online Workshop
Story-Based eLearning Design Online Workshop