7 Keys to Starting & Sustaining a Successful Coaching Program
Webinar Recording Details
Date and TimeWed, Apr 30, 2014 at 10AM Pacific / 1PM Eastern
Want Access?Register to view the recording.
Coaching is growing and growing. It’s finally here the ultimate opportunity to extend our value and brand as training professionals. Managers who coach extend the value of training and can be measured in terms of great organizational value. Far too long has gone by where the training professional has had to fight to quantify and validate our existence. Coaching has changed that!
- Why Trainers Must become Coaches
- A coaching approach that will launch trainer’s careers and enable managers to be willing coaching managers
- Why getting management buy-in to coaching will fail and what to do about it
- The # 1 barrier to managers to coaching and what you can about it
- How to Get Upper Level Management to Support Your Decision to Have Managers Coach
- The # 1 service requirement you must deploy or your program will fail
- The ideal coaching conversation can simplify coaching, but what is it?
- How to measure coaching from a bottom line perspective
About Tim Hagen
Tim and his company Progress Coaching have been helping organizations and their managers implement highly effective coaching for almost 20 years. Tim is a pioneer in the coaching movement and continues to innovate and build solutions that drive and retain top talent. Tim is also the author of "Quit Managing and Start Coaching" and “Coaching: Corporate America’s Number One Weapon" and the creator of the Progress Coaching Training System.