Advanced Virtual Skills You Need
Date and TimeTue, Feb 23, 2021 at 12PM Pacific / 3PM Eastern
Want Access?Register to view the recording.
OK, so now you are an expert in using ZOOM, Adobe Connect, and other software and tools. You are even adept in designing polls, using chat, implementing breakouts and creating PowerPoint slides. All of these are great and well. Although these are excellent skills, oftentimes. many presenters, trainers, subject matter experts and leaders overlook that all their virtual sessions and webinars are meant to persuade learners and their audience.
Does your audience trust you? Do they feel confident to follow your ideas? Do learners feel your ideas are practical? Does your audience feel you are socially approachable? Your skills and knowledge in these areas can make or break your presentations or webinars.
In this session, you will learn:
- Learn what habits and attributes you may have that make you less persuasive
- Review your total delivery package to see if they build respect, credibility, sincerity and enthusiasm
- Assess how you use your personal assets in persuading your audience and leaders
- Does your voice reflect your positive views?
- Does your body movement, whether video or not, show energy?
- Does your facial expression demonstration conviction?
- Do your slides and interactions create coherence?
- Do you send signals that you are competent and reliable?
- Do you ask questions that trigger thinking or reflection?
- Do you move learners from being passive to becoming active learners?
- Do you bring in personal stories that make learners “thrill for more”
Join the session and obtain Ray’s “Top 10 Micro Videos on Persuasive Webinars”
Preview these 3 videos from Ray
How to Use the Power of Your Voice in Webinars
How to Be Enthusiastic in Your Webinars
Help Learners Connect the Dots
About Ray Jimenez, Ph.D.
Ray Jimenez, Ph.D., spent 15 years with Coopers & Lybrand in the areas of management consulting and implementation of learning technology solutions. As a management consultant, Ray has worked with various experts from different domains and industries. Over the past few years Ray has been dedicated to the development and creation of https://www.situationexpert.com/. Ray is the author of Microlearning for Disruptive Results (soon to be released), Microlearning Impacts Report, 3-Minutes eLearning, Scenario-Based Learning, Do-It-Yourself eLearning, Story Impacts Learning and Performance eBook and Story-Based eLearning Design.
Ray has worked with American Bankers Association, Neiman Marcus, the U.S. Air Force, NASA, Blue Cross, Goodwill Industries, Pixar Studios, Edison Missing Group, Dendreon, Netafim, Progressive Insurance, Bridgepoint Education and California Institute of Technology, to name a few. He is the Chief Learning Officer of www.VignettesLearning.com and architect of https://www.trainingmagnetwork.com/. He has taught at the University of California, Irvine; University of Texas Southwest Medical Center, Dallas; Assumption University, Bangkok and Open Learning University, Hong Kong. He is a sought-after expert and workshop facilitator for Training Magazine, eLearning Guild and ATD Conferences.
Workshop participants describe Ray as “fun,” “engaging,” “technically savvy,” “provocative,” “inspiring,” and “has depth and experience in Story-based eLearning Design.”
Masterful Virtual Trainer Online Workshop
Microlearning for Disruptive Results Online Workshop
Story-Based eLearning Design Online Workshop