Blaming Human Error and Complex Issues - How to Reinvent Compliance and Technical Training
Date and TimeTue, Nov 17, 2020 at 12PM Pacific / 3PM Eastern
Want Access?Register to view the recording.
In this webinar, Ray will share his research and projects that enabled his clients to “reinvent” compliance and technical training.
- Why are compliance and technical training trapped in the “fault and punishment” mindset?
- What are the errors and risks involved and why do we fail to correct them?
- Why do we describe things as “complex” and “complicated”?
- What are breaking points in maintenance, materials, processes, safety and other violations?
- Why do these breaking points get much attention?
- Why use more holistic, exploratory, reinvention and collaborative methods that bring long lasting solutions?
- How do we reinvent compliance and technical training for performance driven outcomes?
- How do you apply the “Reinvention Strategies of Compliance and Technical Training”?
- What are simple steps you can quickly use to “reinvent” your compliance and technical training?
Obtain Ray’s article on “10 Reinvention Techniquest for Compliance and Technical Training.”
About Ray Jimenez, Ph.D.
Ray Jimenez, Ph.D., spent 15 years with Coopers & Lybrand in the areas of management consulting and implementation of learning technology solutions. As a management consultant, Ray has worked with various experts from different domains and industries. Over the past few years Ray has been dedicated to the development and creation of https://www.situationexpert.com/. Ray is the author of Microlearning for Disruptive Results (soon to be released), Microlearning Impacts Report, 3-Minutes eLearning, Scenario-Based Learning, Do-It-Yourself eLearning, Story Impacts Learning and Performance eBook and Story-Based eLearning Design.
Ray has worked with American Bankers Association, Neiman Marcus, the U.S. Air Force, NASA, Blue Cross, Goodwill Industries, Pixar Studios, Edison Missing Group, Dendreon, Netafim, Progressive Insurance, Bridgepoint Education and California Institute of Technology, to name a few. He is the Chief Learning Officer of www.VignettesLearning.com and architect of https://www.trainingmagnetwork.com/. He has taught at the University of California, Irvine; University of Texas Southwest Medical Center, Dallas; Assumption University, Bangkok and Open Learning University, Hong Kong. He is a sought-after expert and workshop facilitator for Training Magazine, eLearning Guild and ATD Conferences.
Workshop participants describe Ray as “fun,” “engaging,” “technically savvy,” “provocative,” “inspiring,” and “has depth and experience in Story-based eLearning Design.”
Masterful Virtual Trainer Online Workshop
Microlearning for Disruptive Results Online Workshop
Story-Based eLearning Design Online Workshop