The Big 4 Considerations When Choosing an Assessment Tool
Webinar Recording Details
Date and TimeWed, Jun 24, 2020 at 9AM Pacific / 12PM Eastern
Want Access?Register to view the recording.
Just like any good work person knows the tools of their trade, its vitally important as trainers and coaches we understand which behavioral assessment tool best fits the required need.
After this webinar, you will:
- Understand the main attributes of the most commonly-used behavioral assessment tools
- Learn the similarities and differences
- Have a better command of how to summarize each tool to a client or colleague
- Know how to purchase the different behavioral assessments and the requirements, (if any) to be able to administer each of them
- Be encouraged by the facilitator’s examples of when a certain tool is useful and when it isn’t
About Bob Fuhs
Bob lives in Orange County, CA and holds a Masters in Leadership and a Bachelors in Communication. Bob has over 26 years experience in leadership development with includes extensive use of behavioral assessment tools such as; MBTI, SDI, DiSC and TKI.