7 Story Learning Designs That Boost Engagement
Date and TimeThu, Mar 12, 2020 at 12PM Pacific / 3PM Eastern
Want Access?Register to view the recording.
In this webinar, you will learn about :
- New research findings on how stories impact behavioral change, learning and application.
- Differentiating weak story models from powerful and sure-fire story methods
- Which stories to use in compliance, technical, soft skills, software, process and knowledge types of content.
- Leveraging “hyper-stories” to instantly engage learners.
- Focusing on stories that enhance competencies and performance.
- Obtain the “7 Story Model Learning Design Methods” - a reusable template
About Ray Jimenez, Ph.D.
Ray Jimenez, Ph.D., spent 15 years with Coopers & Lybrand in the areas of management consulting and implementation of learning technology solutions. As a management consultant, Ray has worked with various experts from different domains and industries. Over the past few years Ray has been dedicated to the development and creation of https://www.situationexpert.com/. Ray is the author of Microlearning for Disruptive Results (soon to be released), Microlearning Impacts Report, 3-Minutes eLearning, Scenario-Based Learning, Do-It-Yourself eLearning, Story Impacts Learning and Performance eBook and Story-Based eLearning Design.
Ray has worked with American Bankers Association, Neiman Marcus, the U.S. Air Force, NASA, Blue Cross, Goodwill Industries, Pixar Studios, Edison Missing Group, Dendreon, Netafim, Progressive Insurance, Bridgepoint Education and California Institute of Technology, to name a few. He is the Chief Learning Officer of www.VignettesLearning.com and architect of https://www.trainingmagnetwork.com/. He has taught at the University of California, Irvine; University of Texas Southwest Medical Center, Dallas; Assumption University, Bangkok and Open Learning University, Hong Kong. He is a sought-after expert and workshop facilitator for Training Magazine, eLearning Guild and ATD Conferences.
Workshop participants describe Ray as “fun,” “engaging,” “technically savvy,” “provocative,” “inspiring,” and “has depth and experience in Story-based eLearning Design.”
Masterful Virtual Trainer Online Workshop
Microlearning for Disruptive Results Online Workshop
Story-Based eLearning Design Online Workshop