How to Get Your CEO and the C Suite to Engage the Workforce
Date and TimeThu, Jul 11, 2013 at 10AM Pacific / 1PM Eastern
Want Access?Register to view the recording.
If the above sounds like your CEO or C-suite, it is not surprising as the vast majority of C-suite executives are left brain types who are more comfortable using logic, detail, numbers, objectivity, and facts (this is why your CEO probably likes to hang around with the CFO). Many of us learning, communications, OD, and HR folks are right brain types more reliant on soft skills, feelings, visuals, and intuition and thus have difficulty convincing executives to make Employee Engagement part of your company's strategic plan.
Invite your C-Suite to join you for an entertaining and fast paced hour by global employee engagement and leadership expert, author, and speaker Bob Kelleher (a former CHRO, EVP of OD, AND COO - who had a seat at the table), as he shares with attendees how to get the C-Suite to embrace employee engagement.
This session will include:
- Latest research to share with your C-Suite that employee engagement DRIVES business results
- Ways the C-Suite can 'walk the talk' to build trust (the number one engagement driver!)
- Specific tools to help the Training / OD / and HR professional boost company performance via engaged employees
- How the C-suite can build a communication protocol that will engage employees AND build a line of sight between the Company's goals and everyone's job
- Why money is not an engagement driver but achievement, recognition, and purpose are
- How to connect your employment brand to your product / service brand to drive both employee and customer engagement
About Bob Kelleher
Bob Kelleher is a best-selling author, keynote speaker, and thought leader and travels the globe sharing his insights on employee engagement, leadership, and workforce trends. Bob is the author of the best-selling book, LOUDER THAN WORDS: 10 Practical Employee Engagement Steps That Drive Results, CREATIVESHIP, A Novel for Evolving Leaders, EMPLOYEE ENGAGEMENT for Dummies, and his latest, I-Engage, Your Personal Engagement Roadmap.
Bob can be seen or heard on national media (including CNBC, CBS, NBC News, Business Week, Forbes, and Fortune), and is a frequent guest writer and contributing editor on many national publications.
Bob is a frequent conference keynote speaker, including talks throughout the US and Canada, as well as recent talks in China, Japan, Europe, South America, Mexico, and the Middle East.
Bob has also presented to the leadership teams of many of the world’s top organizations including Prudential, Lockheed Martin, Kronos, Ceridian, Cumberland Farms, TJX, The Cheesecake Factory, Abbott Labs, Fidelity, Dale Carnegie, CDC (Centers for Disease Control), amongst many others.
Bob is also the founder and president of The Employee Engagement Group, a global solutions provider helping leadership teams boost their organization’s employee engagement effectiveness
Books by Bob Kelleher