A Balanced Look at the Pros and Cons of Virtual Instructor-Led Training
Date and TimeTue, May 21, 2013 at 10AM Pacific / 1PM Eastern
Want Access?Register to view the recording.
vILT can be a “best-of-both-worlds” learning modality, melding the strengths of traditional classroom and trendy e-learning. Learners benefit from many ways to interact with the instructor and each other, all from the convenience of their homes anywhere in the world. Yet certain limitations, if overlooked, can tarnish the vILT learning experience.
This webinar delivers a comprehensive, balanced view of:
- What vILT is (and what it isn’t)
- Where vILT fits in relation to other learning modalities
- The elements of a well-designed vILT program
- How to anticipate and avoid common obstacles
- Planning tips to run a seamless vILT session
- Best practices to engage your participants and sustain their learning
About Craig Perrin
Craig Perrin is Senior Product Manager at AchieveGlobal, an MHI Global Company. With over 30 years in leadership development, Craig has researched, designed, and developed scores of leadership training programs used by thousands of client organizations worldwide. An industry thought leader and frequent speaker, he has formulated AchieveGlobal’s position on vital leadership topics, co-authored two best-selling books, earned dozens of awards for training excellence, and was named Times Mirror Editor of the Year.