Secrets For Using Video To Flip Your Employee Training, Onboarding and More
Date and TimeTue, Dec 10, 2019 at 9AM Pacific / 12PM Eastern
Want Access?Register to view the recording.
After a decade of proving its worth in higher education, the “Flipped Classroom” has finally come to the workplace. But as organizations begin to embrace the flipped learning model for employee development, the first questions are often practical — how does it work, and where to begin?
To give you a head start — and get you thinking about ways you can make the flip in your own learning and development programs — be sure to join Panopto’s Steve Rozillis for this top-to-bottom review of the flipped classroom.
- How flipped learning rearranges the structure of the traditional classroom
- The numbers behind why more and more L&D teams are making the flip
- Tips for how to create and distribute pre-class lecture videos
- Ideas for what you can do with all your newly-opened in-class time.
- And real flipped learning use cases from other organizations
About Steve Rozillis
Steve Rozillis is part of the team at Panopto, helping L&D professionals to convert general interest in video into concrete, practical applications for video-enabled training, communications, social learning, and knowledge management programs. Prior to Panopto he was a part of the team at Liberty Mutual. He is a graduate of the University of Michigan and Duquesne University. A father of two elementary schoolers, his hobbies today include creating countless towers, paintings, and sandcastles that are always at least just a little bigger than last time. www.panopto.com