Learn How to Engage High Performing Teams
Date and TimeWed, Jul 10, 2019 at 12PM Pacific / 3PM Eastern
Can't Attend?Register and we'll send you the recording after the event.
The "Sign in" link will NOT appear until one hour before the webinar start time.
This session will focus on the key steps to building a high performing team. You will leave energized with a blueprint that will enable you to transform your teams into high performing functional teams and will take home team building tools, exercises, and approaches. This session will bring you through a team evolution process incorporating the best work of Lencioni, Tuckman, Blanchard, and of course, Kelleher.
- Learn how to establish your leadership team's baseline
- Define the ideal traits of high performing teams
- Learn how to adopt best-in-class experiential exercises to reinforce team dynamics
- Learn how to apply the work of noted team though leaders, including Lencioni's 5 Dysfunctions of a Team
- Understand why humility, hunger, and emotional intelligence are the special ingredients of successful teams
- Experience the dangers of one "bad apple" team member
About Bob Kelleher
Bob Kelleher is a best-selling author, keynote speaker, and consultant and travels the globe sharing his insights on employee engagement, leadership, and workforce trends. Bob is the author of the best-selling book, LOUDER THAN WORDS: 10 Practical Employee Engagement Steps That Drive Results, CREATIVESHIP, A Novel for Evolving Leaders, EMPLOYEE ENGAGEMENT for Dummies, and the just-released I-Engage, Your Personal Engagement Roadmap.
Bob can be seen or heard on national media (most recently on CNBC, CBS, NBC News, Business Week, Forbes, and Fortune), and is a frequent guest writer and contributing editor on many national publications.
Bob is also the founder and president of The Employee Engagement Group, a global survey, products, and consulting firm working with leadership teams to enhance their leadership and employee engagement effectiveness.