Strategies for Recognizing and Engaging Your Workforce
Date and TimeTue, Oct 30, 2018 at 9AM Pacific / 12PM Eastern
Want Access?Register to view the recording.
Based on two bestsellers (Bob Nelson's 1501 Ways to Reward Employees and Bob Kelleher's Louder Than Words, 10 Steps of Engagement...that Drive Results), this webinar will expand your thinking of what recognition really means and what you can do to build it into your culture, and how to shift your focus on engagement as a significant retention strategy.
Specifically, Kelleher and Nelson will outline:
- Engagement and recognition best practices
- The latest case studies and research proving that engagement and recognition drive business results
- Specific and actionable ideas to boost both formal and informal recognition
- The connection between employee engagement and high performance
- Recognizing the different generations in the workforce
- How to build and sustain progress, keeping your recognition efforts fresh and relevant
About Bob Kelleher
Bob Kelleher is a best-selling author, keynote speaker, and consultant and travels the globe sharing his insights on employee engagement, leadership, and workforce trends. Bob is the author of the best-selling book, LOUDER THAN WORDS: 10 Practical Employee Engagement Steps That Drive Results, CREATIVESHIP, A Novel for Evolving Leaders, EMPLOYEE ENGAGEMENT for Dummies, and the just-released I-Engage, Your Personal Engagement Roadmap.
Bob can be seen or heard on national media (most recently on CNBC, CBS, NBC News, Business Week, Forbes, and Fortune), and is a frequent guest writer and contributing editor on many national publications.
Bob is also the founder and president of The Employee Engagement Group, a global survey, products, and consulting firm working with leadership teams to enhance their leadership and employee engagement effectiveness.
About Bob Nelson, Ph.D.