OK, So You Want a Boost in Your Careers and Make More Money. What Do You Do Now?
Date and TimeWed, Sep 12, 2018 at 12PM Pacific / 3PM Eastern
Want Access?Register to view the recording.
Whether you are a trainer, learning specialist or team member, attend the webinar to learn consistent methods, principles, and practices that make a difference in your careers and income.
Topics to cover:
● What’s stopping you from claiming a big share of the “success pie?”
● What are the new findings about what work and careers mean to professionals?
● What is the cause of the “death of the professions?”
● How do you differentiate yourself from others?
● What are “small and yet big-impact” skills and talents you can develop?
● How do you become an in-house and go-to expert in an area you love and are passionate about?
● What are the “tricks” to accelerate your promotions or be ready for the next job?
About Ray Jimenez, Ph.D.
Ray Jimenez, Ph.D., spent 15 years with Coopers & Lybrand in the areas of management consulting and implementation of learning technology solutions. As a management consultant, Ray has worked with various experts from different domains and industries. Over the past few years Ray has been dedicated to the development and creation of https://www.situationexpert.com/. Ray is the author of Microlearning for Disruptive Results (soon to be released), Microlearning Impacts Report, 3-Minutes eLearning, Scenario-Based Learning, Do-It-Yourself eLearning, Story Impacts Learning and Performance eBook and Story-Based eLearning Design.
Ray has worked with American Bankers Association, Neiman Marcus, the U.S. Air Force, NASA, Blue Cross, Goodwill Industries, Pixar Studios, Edison Missing Group, Dendreon, Netafim, Progressive Insurance, Bridgepoint Education and California Institute of Technology, to name a few. He is the Chief Learning Officer of www.VignettesLearning.com and architect of https://www.trainingmagnetwork.com/. He has taught at the University of California, Irvine; University of Texas Southwest Medical Center, Dallas; Assumption University, Bangkok and Open Learning University, Hong Kong. He is a sought-after expert and workshop facilitator for Training Magazine, eLearning Guild and ATD Conferences.
Workshop participants describe Ray as “fun,” “engaging,” “technically savvy,” “provocative,” “inspiring,” and “has depth and experience in Story-based eLearning Design.”