Case Studies on Microlearning Savings, Cost Reduction, Business Growth
Date and TimeTue, Mar 20, 2018 at 12PM Pacific / 3PM Eastern
Want Access?Register to view the recording.
In this webinar, we will cover these topics:
- Why are Microlearning impacts difficult to track and capture?
- How to set-up a “just-for-the-moment” analysis to collect the usefulness and impacts of Microlearning?
- Where and how to find the Microlearning impacts?
- Cases studies will cover:
- Accelerating cash flow from earlier implementation of projects
- Reducing wasteful wait time that stops performance
- Making compliance courses easy, seamless and useful rather than avoided by learners
- Protecting against errors and mistakes from missed information or lack of updates
- Rapid updates of knowledge as it changed daily or almost anytime
Join the webinar and get a copy of Ray’s “Microlearning Impacts Analysis Checklist”.
About Ray Jimenez, Ph.D.
Ray Jimenez, Ph.D., spent 15 years with Coopers & Lybrand in the areas of management consulting and implementation of learning technology solutions. As a management consultant, Ray has worked with various experts from different domains and industries. Over the past few years Ray has been dedicated to the development and creation of https://www.situationexpert.com/. Ray is the author of Microlearning for Disruptive Results (soon to be released), Microlearning Impacts Report, 3-Minutes eLearning, Scenario-Based Learning, Do-It-Yourself eLearning, Story Impacts Learning and Performance eBook and Story-Based eLearning Design.
Ray has worked with American Bankers Association, Neiman Marcus, the U.S. Air Force, NASA, Blue Cross, Goodwill Industries, Pixar Studios, Edison Missing Group, Dendreon, Netafim, Progressive Insurance, Bridgepoint Education and California Institute of Technology, to name a few. He is the Chief Learning Officer of www.VignettesLearning.com and architect of https://www.trainingmagnetwork.com/. He has taught at the University of California, Irvine; University of Texas Southwest Medical Center, Dallas; Assumption University, Bangkok and Open Learning University, Hong Kong. He is a sought-after expert and workshop facilitator for Training Magazine, eLearning Guild and ATD Conferences.
Workshop participants describe Ray as “fun,” “engaging,” “technically savvy,” “provocative,” “inspiring,” and “has depth and experience in Story-based eLearning Design.”