7 Advanced Models of Story-Based Learning Design
Date and TimeWed, Jul 12, 2017 at 12PM Pacific / 3PM Eastern
Want Access?Register to view the recording.
In this webinar, Ray will discuss the 7 Advanced Models of Story-Based eLearning Design. The session will cover these topic and subtopics:
- How to use interactive stories in the following thinking processes:
- Critical thinking - review the different causes and impacts of issues
- Problem-solving - finding issues and eliciting solutions
- Gaps analysis - finding the gaps in performance
- Statistical analysis - using applying the math to understand issues at work
- Process improvements - where to find opportunities to cut costs and accelerate processes
- Viral messaging - how to use interactive stories to keep issues alive
- Data analytics - how to extract the useful information from massive data
Demos and examples will be provided to illustrate how to apply the tools.
About Ray Jimenez, Ph.D.
Ray Jimenez, Ph.D., spent 15 years with Coopers & Lybrand in the areas of management consulting and implementation of learning technology solutions. As a management consultant, Ray has worked with various experts from different domains and industries. Over the past few years Ray has been dedicated to the development and creation of https://www.situationexpert.com/. Ray is the author of Microlearning for Disruptive Results (soon to be released), Microlearning Impacts Report, 3-Minutes eLearning, Scenario-Based Learning, Do-It-Yourself eLearning, Story Impacts Learning and Performance eBook and Story-Based eLearning Design.
Ray has worked with American Bankers Association, Neiman Marcus, the U.S. Air Force, NASA, Blue Cross, Goodwill Industries, Pixar Studios, Edison Missing Group, Dendreon, Netafim, Progressive Insurance, Bridgepoint Education and California Institute of Technology, to name a few. He is the Chief Learning Officer of www.VignettesLearning.com and architect of https://www.trainingmagnetwork.com/. He has taught at the University of California, Irvine; University of Texas Southwest Medical Center, Dallas; Assumption University, Bangkok and Open Learning University, Hong Kong. He is a sought-after expert and workshop facilitator for Training Magazine, eLearning Guild and ATD Conferences.
Workshop participants describe Ray as “fun,” “engaging,” “technically savvy,” “provocative,” “inspiring,” and “has depth and experience in Story-based eLearning Design.”
Masterful Virtual Trainer Online Workshop
Microlearning for Disruptive Results Online Workshop
Story-Based eLearning Design Online Workshop